Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Intentions...

Hi Internet friends!

As many of you might remember I’ve been teaching the law of attraction for a number of years. Recently I’ve found myself in a bit of a funk and it was just recently where an event happened which sparked an interest in one of my favourite things. Manifesting Randomness.

What happened is this; for a while I’ve been admiring a cappuccino machine at Costco. I just thought it would be cool to have one. However, since I live directly above one of Ontario’s Trendiest cafe's. I could hardly justify spending the money on such a device as whatever gourmet coffee I could think up could be whipped together by a lovely barista minion in seconds. 

This past week I was talking with a friend and were comparing the Tassimo coffee machine and the Keurig coffee machine. It was during this conversation that I told her I would rather have a traditional cappuccino maker as that is more my style. She didn’t hesitate to tell me that she had two brand news ones that she never used and she was willing to sell me one of them for $25. She was going to list them on Kijiji but would wait for me to pick which one I wanted first. (Check out my new baby here: http://yfrog.com/e9dmvaj

“Winning!”

I laughed, and said yes. And it was with this example of wanting something, and letting the universe take care of the rest, that I decided to take it one step further. 

When I hosted a spiritual group called the “Happy Mediums” I always ended the session by creating a group intention. It was a similar situation, or story, that all of us would experience independently and share our experience at the next meeting. As the intentions were made public there seemed to be more power behind them as the usually happened to those who let them happen.

I was also inspired by someone who I happened to stumble across on Twitter. (As we all know there are no coincidences) His name is Jesse Brisendine and he is a shining example of being the change you want to see in the world. He just completed his 1 year, 1,000 Things challenge. He did two or three things he's never done before each day and has been encouraging his followers to do the same and challenge themselves to go out of their comfort zone. (You can find him on Twitter @JesseBris) 

Since I think that the Law of Attraction has been forgotten about I've taken a cue from him to try and lead by example. I also think that with the state of the global economy and the recession that people are living with more fear and uncertainty than ever before. And as we know this will only attract more of that.

With many new things planned for the New Year, some of which I will talk about in here at a later date, I thought it would be fun to create 10 public intentions for people to follow me with. I have personal ones, of course, but I don’t mind sharing these ten. So, here they are:

Between today (Winter Solstice) and May 26 (my burffday) I, Daniel Roth, intend to manifest the following, in any order:

  1. Two examples of me “Paying it Forward.”
  2. Numerous stories of Princess Elluna doing a variety of things only a Magical kitty is capable of doing.
  3. Meeting and befriending three famous people.
  4. A gift of extravagant abundance.
  5. At least three absolutely hilarious stories which can only be credited to the Law of Attraction working in my favour.
  6. To Gain 15 pounds in lean muscle mass
  7. Weekly examples of the law of attraction working in my life.
  8. To be swept off of my feet by the person who I want to be in a relationship with.
  9. A black BMW and a RED AUDI (Most of you know I am a distributor for ViSalus and that they will give you a car bonus for a BMW, however, I’ve driven Audi’s for 10 years and don’t really want to give them up cold turkey, so I’m intending both.)
  10. An absurd, and hilarious, story about a cow.

And there we have it... I’ll be updating my progress here, Keep checking in and be sure to intend that I have awesome results.

No comments:

Post a Comment