Tuesday 10 January 2012

I got my "SWAGer" Back!

Now that the shenanigans of the holidays are over life seems to have returned to normal. During the holidays I managed to manifest some really neat things. I wanted to get my dad some new shirts. He has lost some weight and needed to show off his physique. And of course I wanted nice shirts – for cheap. And that is exactly what I got! Well-made shirts on clearance for $3.97. I bought him three. The savings allowed me to purchase some other nice things for him too!

Regarding my public manifestations I am intending on at least one really good story to tell you a week. I have the perfect example of Random Manifestation #4 The Law of Attraction in Action.

In the town I live in we are fortunate enough to have "The Magical Thrift Store." It’s not called that, but magic seems to happen there…as whenever you really need something it just shows up there.

I wanted to test out my manifestation abilities and I KNEW I would find something there that I needed, and that wanted. I stated that I wanted whatever this thing is to be really cheap. On Wednesday I had some extra time on my hands and I ventured out to the store. I walked in totally open minded to getting something without knowing what I was looking for, but I knew it would be awesome.

It was quite busy, so I was battling a variety of people who were also looking for random treasure. Nothing is more fun than a bunch of bored senior citizens with tiny shopping carts in a cramped space…After looking though the art, the records and the furniture I stumbled across a nifty vintage swag lamp. (I've had two in the past and I really enjoyed them in my loft. The issue was that both of the other lamps fell...I "needed" a new vintage swag lamp.) I picked it up and looked at the price. The little blue sticker had $4.50 on it. "DONE!" I said to myself and headed to the cashier. (Laughing to myself, of course.) 

When I handed the inexpensive vintage lamp to the cashier she rang it into the till and told me "That will be 50 cents dear." I looked at her stunned and she pointed at a sign in the window that I completely missed, that all blue sticker items are .50 cents for the day.

YAY!

IT came with a light bulb too! That's $0.50 alone...It's been installed, I used the savings to by heavy-duty metal hooks to ensure there isn't a swag lamp #4. You can check it out here: http://yfrog.com/ntgff1j


What can you apply from my story?
Well, when you have an urge to do something, trust it. I had no idea what I wanted at the thrift store, but I knew it would be good. And I trusted my intuition to go to the store on Wednesday. I attracted something I needed that was also laughably inexpensive. The lamp must have been there a while as this store runs “promotions” on coloured sticker items they cannot seem to unload. The fact I went to the store on the one day $0.50 is another demonstration of attraction in action. Especially as they have only ever done 50%off sales before. The $0.50 sale is new. (I asked the other thrift store addicts and they haven’t ever seen that either.) 


Happy Manifesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment