Wednesday 18 January 2012

"Sure, I'll take that... "

I’ve discovered that manifesting constantly is quite the process. You really do have to be working at it all the time. Although I only have 10 Public intentions on this blog, I do have several intentions that are on-going in order to maintain constant attraction. For example: “I am always attracting gifts, tips, wins, free things etc. I am super-lucky! I am always at the right place at the right time.” 



Having an intention like these really helps things along, especially when you have a public intention that you want things to happen on a weekly basis to chat about…



Here are some of the fun things I was able to manifest this week:



During the weekend I was called over to my neighbours. This is a common request as we are good friends. When I got there we shared stories of our week etc…But what was most interesting is when she pulled out a vintage cow hide leather Jacket. She bought it in Tobermory 20-years ago for $5 at the local thrift store and never wore it. Recently she was at our local magical thrift store (a place I will continue to mention) and she bought some awesome coats just as cheap. She never wore the hide jacket. And it still looks new, but regardless of that she wanted me to have it. This is awesome! As I love clothes! She also made me dinner…We both hate eating alone. And that is why I am extra grateful for friends who can’t cook for just one.



That brings me to the other cool thing I drew into my life this week. And that was food. Holy doodle my fridge and cupboards are full! Between $1 sales at the local store and leftovers from a variety of events I've been to, I’m eating like a king! Now this may seem like a simple thing, but I didn’t have to spend excessive money on eating. Being grateful for gifts only brings more gifts and allows you to give more yourself.


What can you take from my story?


Things to keep in mind as you’re manifesting: Be grateful for the smallest things. And expect gifts, tips, and free things. Don’t forget to maintain a balance though. Be sure to give things you’re not using away or donate items to those in need.



I have a good friend coming to visit tomorrow through Tuesday. We’re both very intuitive and great at attracting things. I know I’ll have interesting things to talk about soon…




No comments:

Post a Comment