Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lucky Number 8

My cat, Little Princess Elluna, loves to play with everyday things I happen to find. (You can see a picture of her here: http://yfrog.com/obr5srfj ) Recently I found something that looks like a giant hair elastic. It’s soft. I can fling it across the room. She’s enamored with it.



Yesterday I launched it across the room just before I jumped into the shower. It landed in one of the cardboard boxes I have scattered about the loft for her (also a favourite thing of hers). When I was done the shower I walked into my kitchen and noticed that she had carried the soft elastic into my kitchen and left it on my mat in front of the sink. What she had done was worked with the universe at giving me "a sign." (This is intention #2 in action.) She did one of her many “Magical Kitty Princess” things and did something which stopped me in my tracks.



I am always open to receiving signs from the universe. And numbers are an easy way this is communicated. It has to be obvious though, which I think this is. Check out the picture here: (http://yfrog.com/mv5i52j )  What is even more awesome is that all of this manifested on January 23rd which was the new moon, and The first day of Chinese New Year. (Welcome Dragon!)



Ah yes, the number 8, also known as the symbol for infinity. And it’s in a larger “0” – something interesting is about to happen.



If you are asking for signs from the universe and you would like one of those signs to be numbers – find a book of “meaning of numbers” that suits you and stick with it. There are many different books, but most are similar in content.



In the book I have chosen the number 8 means:  “A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor. It also says Abundant financial wealth is on its way for you.



The zero means: “A message from the Divine, signifying that the impending endings are part of your overall Divine plan. They are answers to your prayers, and in alignment with universe’s will for you. Ask for help allay any fears or worries you may have about these upcoming changes.



As you can see the “8” in the “0” are telling me some really interesting things are about to happen. I’ll keep you in the loop as to what manifests.



Thanks “fur” the sign Princess! (BAH-HaHa!)


What can you use from my story?


Ask for signs to help guide you on your path. Be specific with what resources you will be consulting when you get a sign. For example, chose books that give the meanings of numbers, animals, symbols etc...and stick with them exclusively. When you get a sign you will have to trust that it is meant for you. Don't second guess its meaning. Expect that the signs will be obvious. (Just like the 8) When something does happen it feels surreal - and that is how you know you're on the right path!


2 comments:

  1. This is incredible! I too have a magic cat, Jonah, who retrieved my lipstick when it went missing. I know it doesn't sound like a "sign" persay, but it does prove he's more human than cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little princess has found lots of random things I've misplaced... And thank you for the e-mail! If you could re-contact me. That would be awesome, my blackberry ate your other message. I would love to be a part of your show!

      Delete